Fiver's support bad experience for 2 years seller

Posted (edited)

Hello , First of all i'm from egypt and i was using vpn sometimes due to there's a lot of resrticted and blocked websites and valorant's voice chat blocked in my country i have to use a vpn so i can use voicechat on valorant
So Because of that my account got flagged and my level 1 seller got removed from me (your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.) ! Really !! is that how u deal with ur sellers you punish him for something that he wasn't mean to do ! during my 2 years on fiver i didn't do anything wrong ! so at least give me a warning not flagging my whole account and i'm getting 2 orders per month from a previous customers since the flagging i was getting 40 orders per month before this so my profile is destroyed and my career on fiver is done
i'm so sad and i don't know what to say

Edited by freshdes1gns
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, freshdes1gns said:

Hello , First of all i'm from egypt and i was using vpn sometimes due to there's a lot of resrticted and blocked websites and valorant's voice chat blocked in my country i have to use a vpn so i can use voicechat on valorant
So Because of that my account got flagged and my level 1 seller got removed from me (your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.) ! Really !! is that how u deal with ur sellers you punish him for something that he wasn't mean to do ! during my 2 years on fiver i didn't do anything wrong ! so at least give me a warning not flagging my whole account and i'm getting 2 orders per month from a previous customers since the flagging i was getting 40 orders per month before this so my profile is destroyed and my career on fiver is done
i'm so sad and i don't know what to say

Did you reach out Fiverr Supoort and explain your situation?

• Like 2

Just now, navid_zafar said:

Did you reach out Fiverr Supoort and explain your situation?

i did and i got no help and i moved to a new house and new internet new everything so i can get a second chance
but i get nothing

2 hours ago, freshdes1gns said:

i have to use a vpn so i can use voicechat on valorant

Hi too

If you were using VPN for other stuff then you should not have opened Fiverr Account using the VPN. Should have avoided it. VPN is not allowed to use to open Fiverr that's why your account got flagged which seems to be the right decision by Fiverr whether you were using it for other stuff. 

9 minutes ago, freshdes1gns said:

i did and i got no help and i moved to a new house and new internet new everything so i can get a second chance

Why would Fiverr give you a second chance if you have moved to a new house or new internet?. Does not makes sense.

Now, you can work with your repeat clients if have any. You won't be able to work with the new buyers now.

• Like 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

If you were using VPN for other stuff then you should not have opened Fiverr Account using the VPN. Should have avoided it. VPN is not allowed to use to open Fiverr that's why your account got flagged which seems to be the right decision by Fiverr whether you were using it for other stuff. 

Why would Fiverr give you a second chance if you have moved to a new house or new internet?. Does not makes sense.

Now, you can work with your repeat clients if have any. You won't be able to work with the new buyers now.

i didn't know that it wasn't allowed and it was sometimes automatically opened on the background 
and for the new internet stuff it's a new ip and new everything so it should be a new start for me
what doesn't make any sense is getting banned for a vpn that u didn't know about without any warning and ending ur whole career on fiverr

2 minutes ago, freshdes1gns said:

i didn't know that it wasn't allowed and it was sometimes automatically opened on the background 
and for the new internet stuff it's a new ip and new everything so it should be a new start for me
what doesn't make any sense is getting banned for a vpn that u didn't know about without any warning and ending ur whole career on fiverr

Have you ever tried to read Fiverr's TOS?

Whether it was intentional or not, but it has happened now. Using VPN actually leads to account suspension but your account only got flagged.. not suspension. 

That's how Fiverr is and has become stricter ever before. So accept it and work with the repeat clients. Else discuss with Fiverr Support. 

Posted (edited)
Just now, smartdezigns said:

Have you ever tried to read Fiverr's TOS?

Whether it was intentional or not, but it has happened now. Using VPN actually leads to account suspension but your account only got flagged.. not suspension. 

That's how Fiverr is and has become stricter ever before. So accept it and work with the repeat clients. Else discuss with Fiverr Support. 

i did read but my engilish is bad and i didn't notice or didn't see anything talking about that
for 2 years i was a faithful seller for this site and almost 5Reviews and eveything ending in just a second
and what's the point that i would even open a vpn on fiver if i mean it ? it doesn't make any sense
and 100% of my incomes was from fiver and i have a family and stuff so it's not fair i didn't deserve that
my repeat clients is 2 orders per month it's nothing if it will be like that i will deactivate my account it's not worth it
i really dont know what to say or what to do it's so disappointing

Edited by freshdes1gns

13 minutes ago, freshdes1gns said:

for 2 years i was a faithful seller for this site and almost 5Reviews and eveything ending in just a second
and what's the point that i would even open a vpn on fiver if i mean it ? it doesn't make any sense

You should admit your mistake that you used VPN for Fiverr too. Fiverr does not care that you were a faithful seller for 2 years or 15 years. Violation is violation no matter what and it has consequences too. 

I am sorry that you had to experienced it. Better to discuss with Fiverr Support and explain your reasons to them because we, the sellers on the Forum cannot help you in this regard. Good Luck.

4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Fiverr does not care that you were a faithful seller for 2 years or 15 years. Violation is violation no matter what and it has consequences too. 

Exactly. They removed sellers who have been on the platform for 10 years+ and made over $1 million, so it's not like they care who you are and how much you sold. The platform has rules, if someone doesn't follow them.. that's bad.

• Like 1

Just now, donnovan86 said:

Exactly. They removed sellers who have been on the platform for 10 years+ and made over $1 million, so it's not like they care who you are and how much you sold. The platform has rules, if someone doesn't follow them.. that's bad.

i totally understand that , but at least give me a warning it's the only account i have on fiver and it's just a vpn that it doesn't has to do anything
i use it for the blocked website in my country and i didn't know so i didn't deserve all of this

Posted (edited)

It’s strange how in the comments users with 10+ years of experience and absolutely no empathy for a person’s problem talk about how really weird the rules adopted by the management of a mega corporation are “TRUE and CORRECT” in relation to a user who worked honestly, tried honestly and had the opportunity to stumble 1 times over several years and was immediately punished without the possibility of restoration.
Do you really think that such rules exist?
We are not talking about the fact that these rules exist and now you are punished.
If you want to discuss this in this direction, then you will sharply realize that even in the constitutions of countries, laws are added, but the most important nuance is that the adopted law does not punish those who had the opportunity to stumble BEFORE the adoption and existence of this law.
Based on this, NEW RULES, NEW RESTRICTIONS ON THE OLD RULES, should not concern those who, conditionally, a year ago had the negligence to receive a warning, then successfully corrected themselves and continued to work, and a year later - the management of the mega corporation adopted new rules and this seller suffered from - for this.
In general, what we have here is simply the attitude of a mega corporation towards an ordinary person - without respect, without understanding, without sympathy, without a personal approach.
But we have 100% the same attitude as some users with 10+ years of experience, cold, lifeless, without empathy and compassion.
Regarding the author of the topic: friend, I also suffered like you and was extremely surprised from a bad point of view that such decisions could be made at all, since for me it is clear and understandable that those old rules that were on the platform before made Fiverr great, rich and well-known, and the new rules adopted destroy the platform and do not lead to quality service in the end. I wish you all the best.
You will not achieve justice here, especially while there are those who manage to defend the company’s similar attitude towards those who earn it money.
I hope everything works out for you with this new chance, I wish you success.

Edited by ibunkov

3 hours ago, ibunkov said:

It’s strange how in the comments users with 10+ years of experience and absolutely no empathy for a person’s problem talk about how really weird the rules adopted by the management of a mega corporation are “TRUE and CORRECT” in relation to a user who worked honestly, tried honestly and had the opportunity to stumble 1 times over several years and was immediately punished without the possibility of restoration.
Do you really think that such rules exist?
We are not talking about the fact that these rules exist and now you are punished.
If you want to discuss this in this direction, then you will sharply realize that even in the constitutions of countries, laws are added, but the most important nuance is that the adopted law does not punish those who had the opportunity to stumble BEFORE the adoption and existence of this law.
Based on this, NEW RULES, NEW RESTRICTIONS ON THE OLD RULES, should not concern those who, conditionally, a year ago had the negligence to receive a warning, then successfully corrected themselves and continued to work, and a year later - the management of the mega corporation adopted new rules and this seller suffered from - for this.
In general, what we have here is simply the attitude of a mega corporation towards an ordinary person - without respect, without understanding, without sympathy, without a personal approach.
But we have 100% the same attitude as some users with 10+ years of experience, cold, lifeless, without empathy and compassion.
Regarding the author of the topic: friend, I also suffered like you and was extremely surprised from a bad point of view that such decisions could be made at all, since for me it is clear and understandable that those old rules that were on the platform before made Fiverr great, rich and well-known, and the new rules adopted destroy the platform and do not lead to quality service in the end. I wish you all the best.
You will not achieve justice here, especially while there are those who manage to defend the company’s similar attitude towards those who earn it money.
I hope everything works out for you with this new chance, I wish you success.

Thank you for expressing what I could not express