I've requested for cash advance on fiverr but it not arrive still. It almost 20 hours. Do you have any idea about it?

abir_hasan1

Question

Hello there, I've requested for cash advance a couple of hours (almost 20) ago but it not arrived yet. I saw that normally it accepts instantly. I saw that last time. Can you help me to let me know how many times can take it?. Many thanks for your cooperation.

advance.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

On 5/26/2024 at 11:58 AM, milos_siena said:

It can happen - stuck in pending.

Wait for the support team, they told you they will answer once the relevant team solves this.

Hi Milos, I got cash advance 4 times and paid them back and this time i didn't get the cash advance option, i can only see the payments which i don't, only thing happened was i was demoted to level 1 from level 2 by Fiverr new scoring system, may be because of that i am not getting the cash advance option?

and the scoring system is playing with me, i didn't have any negative reviews and my score stuck in 6 and even though i have gigs which has only 5 star rating the score of that gig says only 5 points

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2024 at 7:55 AM, abir_hasan1 said:

Hello there, I've requested for cash advance a couple of hours (almost 20) ago but it not arrived yet. I saw that normally it accepts instantly. I saw that last time. Can you help me to let me know how many times can take it?. Many thanks for your cooperation.

advance.png

I know this is an old post, but this exact thing happened to me just few days ago, they didn't offer any help they simply removed the cash advance and said try again. and I'm still waiting till the button appears. looks like a bug in their system

• Like 1