Why are my impressions and clicks decreasing on fiverr?

tech_ayeshanur

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What do I need to do to get my first order of fiverr?

I have opened fiverr account almost one year and some buyer knock but they didn't order after that now no buyer knock and impressions and clicks are going down so much can anyone help me what should I do plz suggest It will be very good if you give.

• Like 2

• tech_ayeshanur changed the title to Why are my impressions and clicks decreasing on fiverr?

Hello,

Well it needs patience and a lot of work, don't forget it's a platform with thousands of other sellers. So you need to make sure your profil has something unique that will make buyers choose you.

1. Complete your profil, add all relevant informations, not in a rush but take time to do it perfectly and professionaly.

2. Your gigs must be outstandings, that mean don't copy gigs from other sellers, work on your own ones. Write descriptions by yourselfs, create photos by yourself, to give value to your work.

3. Attach exemples of your works. People don't know you and they will tend to avoid the risk of working with you. So reassure them by already showing what you can do!

4. Stay active. Always be online on the website or the app. That shows your engagement and how you're ready to work. 

5. With the new metrics, make sure to Always meet requirement by answering clients quickly, giving them time, delivering a high quality work.. 

6. Why wait for new orders when Fiverr gives you the right to share your profil link on social media? That will get you a good traffic to your profil, so new potential customers!

Well i hope those advices help! Good luck and stay patient, you'll make it :)

• Like 3

What to do as a new seller to get fiverr orders?

I have opened fiverr account almost one year and some buyer knock but they didn't order after that now no buyer knock and impressions and clicks are going down so much can anyone help me what should I do plz suggest It will be very good if you give.

• Like 2

What causes gig impressions to drop and what can I do to get my gig impressions and clicks back?

Impressions of my gigs are suddenly decreasing I am online a lot but still why is it gig  in marketing does he know the reason why gig impressions are decreasing and there are no clicks what to do to increase if anyone has any suggestions please let me know

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tech_ayeshanur said:

Impressions of my gigs are suddenly decreasing I am online a lot but still why is it gig  in marketing does he know the reason why gig impressions are decreasing and there are no clicks what to do to increase if anyone has any suggestions please let me know

Negative feedback from buyers (both public and positive), cancellations, disputes, bad communications, revision requests due to low-quality delivered/empty deliveries and so on will affect your visibility on Fiverr. 

If you've yet to receive orders at all, know that new sellers tend to get a boost in the beginning, but this doesn't last for long. After that, you're on your own. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

You can't really force the first order your way, but there are several things you can do to make yourself more appealing to the algorithm. 

1. Clearly define the service you're offering. Make sure that a potential buyer can tell exactly what it is that you're going to be doing for them based on your gig title and your gig description. I've seen a lot of vague gigs out there that are not really specific enough for anyone to know exactly what to expect when buying from you. The more specific, the more likely your gig is to appeal to a buyer. 

2. Dial in your keywords. Do some research in the Fiverr search function to see what other sellers in your niche are including in their titles and gig descriptions. Fiverr is algorithm-led, so you need to know what keywords buyers are most often searching for and what the algorithm is most frequently displaying.

3. Make sure your work examples are excellent quality. If someone is going to spend money on your service - whether it's $5 or $5000 - they want to know they're getting something good for their money. Certain buyers will have bloated expectations of what they can get for their money, but regardless you really want to show that you can offer high-quality work to attract buyers. Otherwise they may see your gig and even click on it, but leave quickly. High quality samples gives them a reason to stay a little longer, which can translate into a sale. 

4. Considering adding a call-to-action phrase in your gig description, like "Simply place your order and let's get started!" or something similar. Some sort of phrase to urge a potential buyer to action.

There is a lot more to be done to really dial in your gig, but these are starting points for every seller. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2