First Order

I'm wondering the same. I just launched my first gig 3 days ago and I've only received 4 impressions, which interestingly only came on the first day with zero impressions after that.

I realize it's a process to build a reputation on this platform, but I'd be curious to hear how some of you were able to start ranking or perhaps if any of you have any feedback on how I could improve my profile.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I am a TRS now, but it took me 45 days to get my first order in 2018. It is even more challenging  now because since the pandemic, the number of sellers on 

Fiverr has doubled and tripled in many niches. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 6

3 hours ago, timsolves said:

I'm wondering the same. I just launched my first gig 3 days ago and I've only received 4 impressions, which interestingly only came on the first day with zero impressions after that.

I realize it's a process to build a reputation on this platform, but I'd be curious to hear how some of you were able to start ranking or perhaps if any of you have any feedback on how I could improve my profile.

Upload more 3 gigs and make your profile picture professional look. Share your gigs in social media. Keep Active and consist.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, manookhokhar said:

how to Get your !st order?

Why asking how to get the first order after getting your first order, delivering it, and getting a 5 star review?

Do you think that asking fake questions will make people trust you and/or bring you more orders?

• Like 3
  • Up 3

On 5/8/2024 at 11:37 PM, rimonhossain92 said:

Upload more 3 gigs and make your profile picture professional look. Share your gigs in social media. Keep Active and consist.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll do that!

• Like 3

On 5/9/2024 at 12:19 PM, catwriter said:

Why asking how to get the first order after getting your first order, delivering it, and getting a 5 star review?

Do you think that asking fake questions will make people trust you and/or bring you more orders?

Great.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1