New Writer on the Block

Posted (edited)

Hello, folks; I'm glad to be here!

I just started my (hopefully extensive) career here on Fiverr, and I'm still trying to find my footing in this competitive world full of talent and know-how.

I'm your average Joe with two decades of experience in television news, an obsession with film noir, and a passion for horticulture. I made my bones in the media industry when journalism meant something, but now it's... I don't know. I've been working for some years in content writing, so I know the ropes.

I'm also an amateur historian - going to college now to cement my bags of knowledge and learn some extra stuff. If I could advise anyone on putting words on paper, it would be to take some history classes or courses. It's a lot of helpful stuff in there, from research to authors and work ethos and methodology. 

That being said, if anyone needs any help with history or has questions about journalism, mass media and geopolitics, let me know.
See you around!

je.jpg

Edited by mickthoma
  • Like 9

36 minutes ago, mickthoma said:

That being said, if anyone needs any help with history or has questions about journalism, mass media and geopolitics, let me know.
See you around!

sure will do:)
Welcome to the community ^_^

• Like 5