πŸ†˜ Need Advice: Struggling to Get Orders as a Level One Seller πŸ†˜

shayan_cse

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community because I could use some guidance. As a Level One seller on Fiverr, I've recently noticed a decrease in orders coming my way Profile link is https://www.fiverr.com/users/shayan_cse/Β , and it's been quite concerning.

I've always been committed to delivering high-quality work and providing excellent service to my clients. However, despite my best efforts, it seems like my profile visibility has taken a hit, and I'm struggling to attract new orders.

I've been actively promoting my services, optimizing my gigs, and maintaining open communication with potential clients. Still, I'm not seeing the results I'd hoped for.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from fellow sellers who may have experienced similar challenges or have successfully navigated through them. What strategies have worked best for you in increasing orders and improving profile visibility, especially as a Level One seller?

Your input and support would mean a lot to me during this time. Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Best regards,

Shayan_cse

Edited by shayan_cse
  • Like 4

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, shayan_cse said:

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from fellow sellers who may have experienced similar challenges

I would definitely recommend adding a profile video and a gig video that highlights you & your way of communication should be very helpful.
I am also working on that.

and about your design and portfolio works that I saw, as I am in the same sector, I do see space for improvement in terms of your work and deliveries
Best of luck on your journey:)
Wish me luck too...

• Like 5