account

Hello, I sell organic views on Instagram in my projects, other sellers also sell the same service and continue to sell it, but my account was blocked and I was told that it was under review for 60 days, then I received a message from fiverr. : You still have the chance to try it for 30 days. but my account has not been opened yet. What do you think I should do? I'm afraid that my account will be permanently blocked and all my efforts will be in vain...

• Like 2

Hello, I have a question: Can a user open 2 Fiverr accounts with the same credentials? I'm afraid my account will be closed soon and I think I'll need it. Also, can a new account be opened from scratch with the information from the closed account?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, faik_akcay said:

can a new account be opened from scratch with the information from the closed account?

That's a NO!
if a user's account is disabled for a specific violation, you can't open another account, its against Fiverr TOS

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 12:51 PM, faik_akcay said:

Hello, I have a question: Can a user open 2 Fiverr accounts with the same credentials? I'm afraid my account will be closed soon and I think I'll need it. Also, can a new account be opened from scratch with the information from the closed account?

No. You're not allowed to have more than one account. If your account gets suspended,  you're certainly not allowed to open a new one, and any accounts you make will likely get banned too. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

On 5/4/2024 at 5:07 PM, faik_akcay said:

Hello, I sell organic views on Instagram in my projects, other sellers also sell the same service and continue to sell it, but my account was blocked and I was told that it was under review for 60 days, then I received a message from fiverr. : You still have the chance to try it for 30 days. but my account has not been opened yet. What do you think I should do? I'm afraid that my account will be permanently blocked and all my efforts will be in vain...

Hello too

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support about it? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

sana da merhaba

Bu konuda Fiverr Destek ile iletişime geçmeyi denediniz mi? 

Yes but they say they can't do anything about it so I have to wait

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, aimriser said:

Bence senin endişen!

Fiverr'ın politikası, Instagram'ın hizmet şartlarını ihlal ettiği için organik görüntülemeler de dahil olmak üzere sahte etkileşimlerin satışını yasaklamaktadır. Hesabınız engellendiyse ve inceleniyorsa bunun nedeni büyük ihtimalle bu politikanın ihlalidir.

İşte yapabilecekleriniz:

1. Fiverr politikalarını gözden geçirin: Neye izin verildiğini ve nelere izin verilmediğini anladığınızdan emin olun.
2. İhlal eden hizmetleri kaldırın: Hala organik görünümler veya benzer hizmetler sunuyorsanız bunları hemen kaldırın.
3. Karara itiraz edin: Fiverr'ın mesajına yanıt vererek, ihlalde bulunan hizmetleri kaldırdığınızı ve bundan sonra politikalarına uyacağınızı açıklayın.
4. Bekleyin ve takip edin: 30 günlük sürenin bitmesini bekleyin, ardından hesabınızın eski durumuna getirilip getirilemeyeceğini görmek için Fiverr desteğiyle iletişime geçin.
5. Hizmetlerinizi çeşitlendirin: Gelecekteki riskleri en aza indirmek için Fiverr politikalarına uygun diğer hizmetleri sunmayı düşünün.

Fiverr'ın güvenli ve uyumlu bir platform sağlamaya öncelik verdiğini unutmayın. Politikalarını uyarlayıp takip ederek kalıcı engelleme riskini en aza indirebilir ve işletmenizi büyütmeye devam edebilirsiniz.

İyi şanslar ve umarım hesabınız yakında eski durumuna getirilir!

I can't do anything on the account and I can't delete previous gigs either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faik_akcay said:

Yes but they say they can't do anything about it so I have to wait

Then I am sorry. You will have to wait until your review time is over.

1 hour ago, faik_akcay said:

I can't do anything on the account and I can't delete previous gigs either.

Your account is under-review that's why you can't perform any activity on your account. 

• Like 2