temporary account blocking

vishal_excel_

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, vishal_excel_ said:

A buyer bought my service but the money is frozen due to temporary blocking of my account. what is this please help me.

Question: Why is your account temporarily restricted? Any reason?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @vishal_excel_, I've just checked your account, it's not blocked and there's no order placed. Are you referring to another account?

Could this be that they received spam (the one that's been going around) in their inbox and they think it's real? 

(I might be very wrong, but I wouldn't be TOO surprised.)

4 hours ago, vishal_excel_ said:

A buyer bought my service but the money is frozen due to temporary blocking of my account. what is this please help me.

Did you get an actual email from Fiverr? Or just a message in your inbox?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Could this be that they received spam (the one that's been going around) in their inbox and they think it's real? 

(I might be very wrong, but I wouldn't be TOO surprised.)

Might be, but it's unlikely to get spammed about both a new order and blocked account/frozen funds, so my best guess is that they have another account.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Might be, but it's unlikely to get spammed about both a new order and blocked account/frozen funds, so my best guess is that they have another account.

From the screenshots I've seen, the spam does come with saying that 'you have a new order waiting for you, but it's frozen at the moment' (because you're new, whatever.) As a newcomer(ish) it could be really easy to misunderstand that as 'your whole account is frozen'. 

You might be right though, I was just thinking this could be the case, too. 

• Like 2

Just now, katakatica said:

From the screenshots I've seen, the spam does come with saying that 'you have a new order waiting for you, but it's frozen at the moment'

I see, well it might be the case. If it is, @vishal_excel_ please report that message so that our team can now take over and get everything sorted. Anyone who violates our Terms of Service should be reported and blocked from the Fiverr platform so that everyone else can work in a safe environment.

I also recommend going through our ToS, and you'll find answers to any additional dilemma you may have, and feel free to contact our Customer Support team in case of any account-related questions.

Thanks again and good luck 🍀

• Like 2