What Is The Reason For The Sudden Gig Down?

jpjowel

I Want Your Opinion And Help. I Think There Is A Little Problem With My Gig Because For 2-3 Months My Gig Was Getting Proper Clicks And Impressions. For Example: 100+ Impressions And 10+ Clicks In 24 Hours. But Now Suddenly For 4-5 Days Click Impression Nothing.

I Am Fiverr Active For 13-14 Hours Every Day.
I Sent Mail To Fiverr Support But They Are Not Responding, No Reply Back

• Like 4

When you are new to Fiverr, the platform will push your gig/s to new buyers But eventually, that push goes away, since you were expected to generate sales. So that's why you have less impressions and clicks, because Fiverr promotes other new sellers and their gigs. There are tons of new people entering the platform and new gigs being made, they can't just promote you and leave other newcomers behind. That's why. You can experiment with your gigs, change their images, descriptions, create new gigs, see what works and what doesn't, then adapt 🙂 Good luck.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

I Want Your Opinion And Help. I Think There Is A Little Problem With My Gig Because For 2-3 Months My Gig Was Getting Proper Clicks And Impressions. For Example: 100+ Impressions And 10+ Clicks In 24 Hours. But Now Suddenly For 4-5 Days Click Impression Nothing.

I Am Fiverr Active For 13-14 Hours Every Day.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1