I don't know if I will get my account back; Why review my account,I think I didn't break the rules and I think new buyers reported me because I reject his offer

programmer_rul

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi @programmer_rul, sorry to read this was the case with your account. Only our Customer Support team can help since sadly here we're unable to address account-specific issues like this one. While your account is under review, the best thing you can do is just sit tight and make sure you avoid any violations. As soon as the review is done, they'll get back to you. In case of an error, your account will get active again, and until then you can work on any ongoing orders you have.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 4

Hi, @ana_tomy Thank you for your response and understanding. I appreciate your advice and reassurance. I'll patiently await the outcome of the review process and ensure full compliance with Fiverr's guidelines during this time. Your support is greatly appreciated. However, I am currently unclear about the specific reasons for the account being under review. If I know whether the review is due to a mistake or a policy violation, I will be able to provide additional information to expedite the process of restoring my account

• Like 3

Just now, programmer_rul said:

@ana_tomy Fiverr's support team has informed me that my account is under review due to the issue of multiple accounts. However, it's important to clarify that this is impossible as I have only ever used one account

That's why the account is under review only, and not blocked. Multiple teams will look into all info connected to your account, and our Customer Support team will let you know as soon as the decision is made. If a mistake was made, your account will be restored. If the team needs any additional info, they'll ask for it.

Let me just mention that creating multiple tickets about this won't lead to getting an answer faster, so please just patiently wait to hear back from them.

• Like 5

@ana_tomy 

Thank you for the clarification. I understand that the account is under review to ensure a thorough investigation. I appreciate your assurance that the decision will be communicated once it's made. I'll patiently await further updates from the Customer Support team.

I also acknowledge your advice regarding multiple inquiries and will refrain from creating additional tickets. Thanks for your assistance.

• Like 5