Fiverr support message

nomanlatif25

Question

Hi, some message me on my fiverr saller account by the name Support he asked me that they are fiverr support team and send me a Qr to scan but, i not scan tge Qr this messanger is belong to na ther land, and ofter this message i also asked him that fiverr not send any user directly messages to it's inbox but not reply, 

In this case what i need to do scan the Qr or complain this message 

• Like 9

10 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Hi, some message me on my fiverr saller account by the name Support he asked me that they are fiverr support team and send me a Qr to scan but, i not scan tge Qr this messanger is belong to na ther land, and ofter this message i also asked him that fiverr not send any user directly messages to it's inbox but not reply, 

Hi too.

It's a scam. Reply to the message with the "Hi" and then report it (spam)/block.

If anyone asks for your personal contact details + telegram + QR etc., report them immediately as sharing personal details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited else you will get a warning (account suspension).

• Like 11

2 hours ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Don't reply or qr scan that it was scamm.

• Like 10

i just got this following text. what should i do?

Неllо, оnе оf уоur itеms (рrоduсt оr sеrviсе) wаs rесеntlу sоld оn оur sitе. Аt thе mоmеnt wе саn't trаnsfеr mоnеу tо уоu bесаusе уоu hаvеn't vеrifiеd уоur ассоunt dеtаils. Рlеаsе vеrifу уоur ассоunt bу sсаnning thе Quаr соdе, оr уоu саn sеnd us аn еmаil in this сhаt whеrе уоu wоuld likе tо rесеivе instruсtiоns. Wе ароlоgizе fоr thе tеmроrаrу inсоnvеniеnсе. Аs а соmреnsаtiоn tо уоur ассоunt will bе сrеditеd bоnus 10$, whiсh уоu саn withdrаw tо уоur саrd оr usе fоr аdvеrtising оn оur sitе. Тimе fоr vеrifiсаtiоn is limitеd, аftеr 6 hоurs уоur ассоunt will be blocked. Sinсеrеlу, Fivеrr suрроrt tеаm

• Like 5

I also received this message and clicked the image without paying attention to the sender. However, the images didn't open in the browser; instead, it showed an error message saying "This page isn’t working." I reported it to Fiverr and blocked the user. Now, I'm not sure if it's safe for me, my device, or if my account is at risk. Any advice?

image.png

• Like 3

On 5/25/2024 at 5:52 AM, fatimaviral said:

Неllо, оnе оf уоur itеms (рrоduсt оr sеrviсе) wаs rесеntlу sоld оn оur sitе. Аt thе mоmеnt wе саn't trаnsfеr mоnеу tо уоu bесаusе уоu hаvеn't vеrifiеd уоur ассоunt dеtаils. Рlеаsе vеrifу уоur ассоunt bу sсаnning thе Quаr соdе, оr уоu саn sеnd us аn еmаil in this сhаt whеrе уоu wоuld likе tо rесеivе instruсtiоns. Wе ароlоgizе fоr thе tеmроrаrу inсоnvеniеnсе. Аs а соmреnsаtiоn tо уоur ассоunt will bе сrеditеd bоnus 10$, whiсh уоu саn withdrаw tо уоur саrd оr usе fоr аdvеrtising оn оur sitе. Тimе fоr vеrifiсаtiоn is limitеd, аftеr 6 hоurs уоur ассоunt will be blocked. Sinсеrеlу, Fivеrr suрроrt tеаm

Please avoid this msg, usually, the QR code redirects to a cloned website similar to Fiverr and convinces you to share your email or card information to proceed.
Please inform this to Fiverr support ---

support@fiverr.com

and don't proceed on this.
  • Like 3