Promoted gig feature down today?

shanmalik802

Question

7 answers to this question

Same here. It started happening yesterday. I contacted customer support on this matter, and I've received the following answer:

I reviewed this for you, and it seems that the issue is not replicable on our end. From my experience, this could be resolved by clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
Please make sure that your browser is updated to the newest version and let me know if this helps.
If that doesn't help, could you please try the below in the following order:

• Disable any VPN/AdBlockers/extensions on your browser
  • Enter incognito mode
  • Try a different browser
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different internet connection

In case the issue persists in the next day or two, please feel free to contact us again and provide a new screenshot so that we can look into it further.

I've done all the requested steps, tried on other devices and browsers with cleared cache etc and it still doesn't work. I was asked to try again in a few days. So good to know I'm not the only one and it's not a problem on my end. Time will heal, I guess :D.

Edited by hzsmith
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, dev_yeasin654 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr how can I get promoted Gigs I also completed 4 orders

From my knowledge, you'll receive a notification in Fiverr when your gigs are eligible for promotion. I think you have to be level 1 seller. For you to reach level 1, the following metrics should be achieved:

image.png.6c900ece3c19520ec060650f8f18829f.png

• Like 1

Just now, hzsmith said:

From my knowledge, you'll receive a notification in Fiverr when your gigs are eligible for promotion. I think you have to be level 1 seller. For you to reach level 1, the following metrics should be achieved:

image.png.6c900ece3c19520ec060650f8f18829f.png

Thank you so much 

• Like 2