How can I create more gigs?

erenurucdev

Question

I have 2 problem:

First problem; I deactivated 1 gig 1 week ago just for a try then I realized I cant reactivate that gig, button is not activated. How can I activate that gig?

Second problem; I want to creat more gigs but I cant because everytime I tried That message come trough top of the site"You can create a maximum of 4 Gigs.". But the

problem is I havent 4 gig I have just 1 active gig. ,Also nearly 1 year ago I created a  few gigs and they had gone in that 1 year(they are missing and ı cant see on the site) maybe it is the mistake I dont know what can I do?

Ekran Görüntüsü (38).png

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

On 4/6/2024 at 2:20 PM, erenurucdev said:

I have 2 problem:

First problem; I deactivated 1 gig 1 week ago just for a try then I realized I cant reactivate that gig, button is not activated. How can I activate that gig?

Second problem; I want to creat more gigs but I cant because everytime I tried That message come trough top of the site"You can create a maximum of 4 Gigs.". But the

problem is I havent 4 gig I have just 1 active gig. ,Also nearly 1 year ago I created a  few gigs and they had gone in that 1 year(they are missing and ı cant see on the site) maybe it is the mistake I dont know what can I do?

Ekran Görüntüsü (38).png

Click Create A New Gig 

• Like 2