The client does not respond. And declined my delivery.

saimamannan

Question

After completing my project, I sent it to my client's inbox but he responded lately than he told me about some changes. For these changes, I need some time that's why I asked him to extend the time and also send the extended time request but he rejected the request. After delivering the project, he also declined it. I asked him about the modification. But he did not respond. Also, show late delivery. What should I do now?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, saimamannan said:

After completing my project, I sent it to my client's inbox but he responded lately than he told me about some changes. For these changes, I need some time that's why I asked him to extend the time and also send the extended time request but he rejected the request. After delivering the project, he also declined it. I asked him about the modification. But he did not respond. Also, show late delivery. What should I do now?

If the client continues to be unresponsive, consider reaching out to Fiverr support for assistance. Provide them with all relevant details to support your case

• Like 2

You cannot do anything here because in these types of cases, even Fiverr support does not help. The only thing they say is to communicate and resolve it on your own. Even if you want to cancel, you cannot if the buyer denies to cancel.

• Like 2