Request to Review Account Flagging

Guest zubairswati97

Question

Guest zubairswati97

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding my Fiverr account, which has been flagged recently. I respectfully request a review of this situation as I believe it may have been a mistake or an unintended consequence of a recent platform update.

I want to assure you that I have always adhered to Fiverr's policies and guidelines diligently. I have thoroughly reviewed my activities on the platform and have found no violations or breaches of terms. Additionally, I have consistently followed all instructions provided by Fiverr and maintained transparent communication in all my interactions with clients and other users.

I kindly ask you to take the time to review my profile, along with my chat history and order details. I am confident that upon closer examination, you will find no valid reason for my account to have been flagged.

I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and trustworthy environment for all users on Fiverr, and I fully support efforts to enforce platform policies. However, I also believe in fairness and accountability, and I trust that Fiverr's support team will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter.

If there are any specific concerns or issues that need to be addressed, I am more than willing to cooperate and provide any necessary clarification or documentation. My primary goal is to have my account reinstated and to continue offering my services to the Fiverr community.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a positive resolution. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Sincerely, Zubair khan Swati

1 answer to this question

Hello @zubairswati97 

We understand this may be disappointing for you.

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you.

• Thanks 2