Inquiry Regarding Transferring Payoneer Account to Another Fiverr Account

sami1618

Question

I received two warnings from Fiverr,I get a warning for,1st Order warning is for FO82FF59FEB08 The second warning is for order FO823ECFFC5C4
Order number FO82FF59FEB08. The buyer filled in the requirements and I did the work according to the buyer's request.
The funny part is ordered FO823ECFFC5C4 did not even give me feedback. 

On 2nd warning mentions a "Feedback Boosting Violation," which seems perplexing, considering that the associated order did not yield any feedback from the buyer. The absence of feedback raises questions about the validity of this warning. Then how can it could be a "Feedback Boosting Violation" Warning?
I genuinely do my hardest and finish the task. I never buy any gig. never get any warning , but suddenly i get this 2 warring within 15 days.

Now fiverr disable my account , what can i do now?

ae29f4c0-a782-47fb-bfc4-005914744b63.jpg

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, sami1618 said:

My Fiverr account is disabled,  can I use this account's Payoneer account for another Fiverr account?

Don't you know that to create a second Fiverr account is actually a TOS violation so you cannot create a second account neither you can use your old Payoneer account somewhere on Fiverr. Your Fiverr's journey is Over!!

Multipleaccounts.PNG.5e7d0655326f46907b100f5daf0c0889.PNG

You need to read the TOS again: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Source: Fiverr.com

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sami1618 said:

My Fiverr account is disabled,  can my friend can use this account's Payoneer account for his 1 year old Fiverr account?

You have to delete your Fiver account since you cannot use the same payment method on 2 different accounts.
Write to support.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marinanp86 said:

You have to delete your Fiver account since you cannot use the same payment method on 2 different accounts.
Write to support.

My account is already no longer available due to account disable issue

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sami1618 said:

My account is already no longer available due to account disable issue

No one can help you here with that. You have to consult with support, otherwise you will run the risk of having your friend's account deactivated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sami1618 said:

My Fiverr account is disabled,  can I use this account's Payoneer account for another Fiverr account?

It is a violation to add another p-a-y ment account in another Fiverr . But if you create it next time, your account will be very risky to disable. so keep it mind easily

• Haha 2