success score stagnated

maia_videos

Since the experience of the new level system began, my success score has been stuck at 6. I have already received more than 20 5-star reviews since then and I cannot increase it to 7. I already have all the other requirements to be top rated. What should I do?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

My success score has been stuck at 6 since the new system started. I must have delivered around 100 orders since then and nothing has gone up. I'm stuck at level 1, even though I have all the other requirements to be a top rated seller. 

There is no point in complaining here on the forum. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maia_videos said:

My success score has been stuck at 6 since the new system started. I must have delivered around 100 orders since then and nothing has gone up. I'm stuck at level 1, even though I have all the other requirements to be a top rated seller. 

There is no point in complaining here on the forum.

Fiverr don't give a sh*t 

you may need to consider on which gig and what issue is there, after then you need to improve that. success score does not have any relation with number of orders.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hamzakhan_tech said:

you may need to consider on which gig and what issue is there, after then you need to improve that. success score does not have any relation with number of orders.

yes, I meant that I've had a lot of good reviews since the new system started and my success score is still stuck

• Like 2

On 6/6/2024 at 12:45 AM, maia_videos said:

yes, I meant that I've had a lot of good reviews since the new system started and my success score is still stuck

It's  not just about good reviews timely delivered orders. go to score level page and check each gig and there score and issues.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hamzakhan_tech said:

It's  not just about good reviews timely delivered orders. go to score level page and check each gig and there score and issues.

Yes, I already did that. It says there that I have room for conflict-free orders. This is because in the past I have had requests for delivery date extensions.

Before the new system, this was never a problem as long as the buyer accepted it.

I think it's unfair that those of us who have gigs with many orders in our history are suffering for things we did in the past that were not considered negative points before.

Anyway, thanks for the advice

• Like 2

• 1 month later...