I can't publish my first gig and I validated my phone.

I finally got my  phone validated but I can't still publish my first gig. It gets frozen in

You're almost there!

Let’s publish your Gig and get you ready to start selling.

screen and my gig keeps being sent to Draft. I don't know what else I should do. I would  appreciate any help.

image.png.15ba9c2a4ec84a5f21545221c1df2ee9.png

Edited by arthaedha
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, all_asmoule said:

Dear Fiverr user 

In the next step, click on Publish Now, then it will be published, but if there is a problem, Auto fiverr  will see where the problem is.

thank you 

#allasmoule

I have clicked many times and it doesn't get published it directly goes to draft. 

Edited by arthaedha
  • Like 6

Please go to your description page or the price points page or any of the pages, I think you have some missing requirements that needs to be fulfilled before you can publish your gig. The same thing happened to me and I was also confused at first. The problem I had was that I have used a word too many times in my gig description. I had to change it in order to publish my gig.

You can try going through all the steps in the gig creation process. Then look for red markings which highlights any missing requirement.  

Thanks for reading!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, mrkhalekuzaman said:

First Delete your gig from draft. reedit gig details & thambel.  quickly publish your gig.

I made a new gig with the exact information and deleted the original gig. it has the same problem. It doesn't publish and stays in Draft. 

image.png.2b887e2c1b866bfbee371db50ce2b767.png

It's interesting though that the video presentantion is still processing. 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, fahadislamjuel said:

Please go to your description page or the price points page or any of the pages, I think you have some missing requirements that needs to be fulfilled before you can publish your gig. The same thing happened to me and I was also confused at first. The problem I had was that I have used a word too many times in my gig description. I had to change it in order to publish my gig.

You can try going through all the steps in the gig creation process. Then look for red markings which highlights any missing requirement.  

Thanks for reading!

The thing is that you can't pass to the next page if you haven't fullfilled the requements as you say and I have reached the last page. I even agreed with the trems of service. 

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 10:55 AM, arthaedha said:

Thanks everyone of the feedback. I have sent my problem to support@fiverr.com. Let's see if they find the problem. i will be back with what they said. 

Did they solve it for you? or what did you do to be able to publish the gig, I have the same problem

• Like 1