taking personal data from clients for a service, is it against tos of Fiverr?

eyedin98

Hello altogether :), 

I am currently trying to expand my gigs, my main gig being coaching, which is doing quite well at the moment. Therefore, I would like to broaden my offerings, for the 'new' gig, I would need the registration details of each customer. I am just unsure whether this violates Fiverr's terms of service or not. Additionally, I wanted to ask if, alongside the services offered on Fiverr, one is allowed to operate their own website offering similar or the same services.

Thank you very much in advance, I would greatly appreciate any help :)

• Like 13

Posted (edited)

I have heard that, as long as I keep the information of the client in the order, there should be no problems with tos or anything... I don't know if I am right there, because I see other services which require personal data as well, so they can do their services, and they are top sellers... but I just want to make sure.

Edited by eyedin98
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, eyedin98 said:

Hello altogether :), 

I am currently trying to expand my gigs, my main gig being coaching, which is doing quite well at the moment. Therefore, I would like to broaden my offerings, for the 'new' gig, I would need the registration details of each customer. I am just unsure whether this violates Fiverr's terms of service or not. Additionally, I wanted to ask if, alongside the services offered on Fiverr, one is allowed to operate their own website offering similar or the same services.

Get those details via Order Page then if it's a part of your services. But better option is to contact Fiverr Support and discuss your concerns with them as they will guide you better what to do or what not.

• Like 6

I think that you must talk to the CS about this. Open a ticket from Help Center and ask them explaining your situation.

As far as I know, this is not allowed under the Guidelines of Fiverr. So don't do this without reading the TOS thoroughly.

Thank you!

• Like 3