Can I use chatgpt for my gig description?

bismaa_8

Question

Hy guys... I want to edit one of gig and I want to use chatgpt for seo gig description. Is it allowed to use chatgpt for our gig seo description? I read one forum and there they said fiverr can derank your gig if you do this but what If instead of copying it from chatgpt and paste on my gig description, can I write manually all the description generated by chatgpt?

Edited by bismaa_8
  • Like 6

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, bismaa_8 said:

Hy guys... I want to edit one of gig and I want to use chatgpt for seo gig description. Is it allowed to use chatgpt for our gig seo description? I read one forum and there they said fiverr can derank your gig if you do this but what If instead of copying it from chatgpt and paste on my gig description, can I write manually all the description generated by chatgpt?

It is always recommended to create gig descriptions on your own, and the content of gig descriptions should be original.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, shahzaib_717 said:

It is always recommended to create gig descriptions on your own, and the content of gig descriptions should be original.

The one I had already js my own... I just want to ask is there any drawbacks if you use description generated by AI?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bismaa_8 said:

The one I had already js my own... I just want to ask is there any drawbacks if you use description generated by AI?

Yes, because AI-generated content may lack originality and also carry the risk of plagiarism, it is better if you write your own descriptions.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, shahzaib_717 said:

hello! can you send link to the source! would be really helpful as i am sb who has done all the gigs copy writing using chatgpt. i'd really appreciate

• Like 5

You can use it to generate draft, but always adjust the content according to the gig's needs. Content generated by ChatGPT can be difficult to rank, and buyers may also be able to identify if the description is written by ChatGPT, which could lead to a loss of their trust.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Each time you get an order, your impressions increase. Each time you complete an order, your impression will increase. When you cancel an order, your impressions will decrease. 

51 minutes ago, mehrozsheikh333 said:

You can use it to generate draft, but always adjust the content according to the gig's needs. Content generated by ChatGPT can be difficult to rank, and buyers may also be able to identify if the description is written by ChatGPT, which could lead to a loss of their trust.

can you link me to the source?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bismaa_8 said:

I stand to be corrected. But I think it's utterly ok to generate your gig description using chatgpt.. I have never read anywhere that you can be deranked.. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1