Can't upload intro video

mhasan_24

Question

• While I am trying to upload an intro video on my profile it's saying Hmm...that’s not a video file. Check and try again.

My video falls within the duration range of 20 to 60 seconds, with a file size of 58.9MB, meeting the recommended specifications. It maintains HD quality with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Despite this, I'm unsure about the issue encountered. Any insights from someone with expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Note: Video type is MP4

Thank you,

Mehedi

Video Not Uploading.PNG

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

8 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, imtiazgfx said:

Can you rename the file and try again? If still there is problem, you can try exporting the video again in .avi or .mov format.

Tried all of them but the result was the same.

• Like 7

You can convert the file to another format and then try to upload the file again.

There are some free tools that can convert .mp4 file to .mov file. Remember to keep the aspect ratio as per Fiverr rules.

It should be working. Also, check what files types Fiverr accepts as Intro Video.

Thank you!

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 5

On 3/17/2024 at 2:26 PM, mhasan_24 said:
  • While I am trying to upload an intro video on my profile it's saying Hmm...that’s not a video file. Check and try again.

My video falls within the duration range of 20 to 60 seconds, with a file size of 58.9MB, meeting the recommended specifications. It maintains HD quality with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Despite this, I'm unsure about the issue encountered. Any insights from someone with expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Note: Video type is MP4

Thank you,

Mehedi

Video Not Uploading.PNG

how much it takes days to approve a intro video?

• Like 2