Cannot Withdraw My Hard-Earned Money [URGENT]

saifziya

Question

I have been an active user on Fiverr for years and currently have my hard-earned money showing under my profile, i.e., $100+.

When I clicked 'Add payout method' to withdraw my balance, a pop-up appeared saying that I had two options to continue. So, I chose 'Verify by SMS', I waited for the SMS but it never came. Next, I tried the 'Verify by Call' method, which didn't work either.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY OTP WHEN I CHOSE ''Verify by SMS'!

Now, after that, 'Attempts Limit Reached' popped up.

Right now, I'm so frustrated and don't understand why I am facing this after spending my years on Fiverr that I cannot transfer my hard-earned money.

I want the team to look into this because I want my money transferred to my account urgently. I have already raised a ticket for the same.

I am expecting a prompt response from the team.

Thanks and regards,
Saif Ziya

Fiverr_Error_1.png

Fiverr_Error_2.png

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

On 3/16/2024 at 1:13 PM, saifziya said:

I have been an active user on Fiverr for years and currently have my hard-earned money showing under my profile, i.e., $100+.

When I clicked 'Add payout method' to withdraw my balance, a pop-up appeared saying that I had two options to continue. So, I chose 'Verify by SMS', I waited for the SMS but it never came. Next, I tried the 'Verify by Call' method, which didn't work either.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY OTP WHEN I CHOSE ''Verify by SMS'!

Now, after that, 'Attempts Limit Reached' popped up.

Right now, I'm so frustrated and don't understand why I am facing this after spending my years on Fiverr that I cannot transfer my hard-earned money.

I want the team to look into this because I want my money transferred to my account urgently. I have already raised a ticket for the same.

I am expecting a prompt response from the team.

Thanks and regards,
Saif Ziya

Fiverr_Error_1.png

Fiverr_Error_2.png

Hello Saif , Issue resolved ? Any update on the issue ? 

• Like 2