"My Portofolio" section all of the sudden comes up to my profile as a new seller

So basically few days ago i was looking on a tutorial how to get the "My Portofolio" thing for my profile but then i found out that the feature only eligible for Top Rated and Fiverr Pro sellers. Few days later, or i can say today i get the "My Portofolio" thing and also my gig impression increase quickly that day. The conclusion is does anyone know whats actually happening? i know this is kinda ridiculous but im just curious does this mean something to my profile or nothing for me because im still a new seller lol

Screenshot 2024-03-15 184358.jpg

• Like 7

Unless they decided to give the portfolio to everyone or you qualified for a special invite (possible), it’s because of the level system change. They must be using a new variable in the website code for levels and not all the website is updated yet. It’s probably just an oversight—they didn’t do a whole lot of testing to prepare for this major change. The app front page is broken too (at least for me).

Edited by ahunyady
  • Like 10