Fiverr App: Is it a Bug? (Seems Resolved Now)

smartdezigns

Wanted to know that is anyone facing this bug on their Fiverr App? Or I am the only one having this bug?

I know that the new level system has been finally rolled out but then why this bug? My desktop version is absolutely fine means no issue like I can see the stats there.. but Fiverr App.. I nearly had a panic attack because of the top message regarding demotion and email but there is no email about it. 

See an inserted image: 

fiverr_bug.jpg.51f761d66ec44650bce4035205982c53.jpg

Edit: Found this thread later: 

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, dev_yeasin654 said:

This update came tonight please update now it will be fixed

Got a new message on Fiverr App now (top message): It will be launched on the App later in the early March. Thank you for the confirmation 👍

P.S. Issue/Bug seems resolved now!

• Like 4

• smartdezigns changed the title to Fiverr App: Is it a Bug?
6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Got a new message on Fiverr App now (top message): It will be launched on the App later in the early March. Thank you for the confirmation 👍

P.S. Issue/Bug seems resolved now!

ok thank you very much

• Like 4

• smartdezigns changed the title to Fiverr App: Is it a Bug? (Seems Resolved Now)
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, paulsmithseo said:

I am also facing the same problem with my account. The same screen I am also getting with me. I have even updated my Fiverr App a well but, still I am getting the same problem. Please help me out this.

Go to your PlayStore or AppStore.. Update "Fiverr App" again.. Then login again.. Afterwards, it will be fixed.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Go to your PlayStore or AppStore.. Update "Fiverr App".. It will be fixed then.. 

Yes, I have updated my app ... now we are getting different dashboard on the fiverr app as same as we are getting on the desktop devices. Fiverr has updated their App. Thanks to GOD. I was so worried about this. 
Thank you all of you guys as well for instant reply and creating this post as well. I am sure that this post will solve problem of thousands of Fiverr people and give strength to them  to move forward. 

Thanks Fiverr.com as well for providing this ultimate platform ... ☺️ 

• Like 4

• Lena locked this topic