Success Scores?

purpledog32

Question

I offer 2 gigs on Fiverr. One has a success score of 8 and the other one has a success score of 6. Why is my overall success score a 6? Shouldn't it be an average between 8 and 6? That would make my overall success score a 7. Please tell me what I'm getting wrong about this logic.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

See this post:

The reason (or one of them) the overall success score isn't an average of your gigs' success scores is because according to the above post:

The overall success score takes into account your Gig scores. Gigs with higher order volumes have a greater impact on your score, while those with fewer orders contribute less.

So if you had more orders in the last 2 years (which seems to be the time-frame it takes into account) on gig A than gig B then gig A would have more impact on the success score than gig B.

Also if you had orders from other gigs in the last 2 years but paused or deleted some of those gigs they might still affect your success score (since some people tried deleting gigs but it didn't change their score). Though you could check that with CS/staff/check if their forum posts mention that.

Edited by uk1000
  • Up 2

Thanks for the explanation. Could they make their new system any more convoluted??? 🤪 It seems the road to the top is full of dangerous switchbacks and potholes....don't get too close too the edge or you'll fall over the side never to return. Transparency at its worst.

• Like 2