Useless customer support

infernalgames20

Question

Hi, is there any way to contact customer support without getting automated or copy paste answers? Or talk to anyone who is in charge for it as it seems even customer service managers don't really want to answer or do anything to help. I sent 7 tickets and all come back with exact same copy pasted text and labeled as "solved". My issue is that I started working on Fiverr again after 6 years, so account was inactive for 6 years. I activate all gigs but I didn't sell anything or even talk with anyone for few weeks and one day my account gets flagged for "serious violations". I mean I didn't do anything for 6 years how can I violate anything? I tried to contact "customer support" for a month now but I get the same copy paste answer explaining that my account was flagged because of serious violations.... like I didn't know that already! And I mean that's the customer support managers answering this! 

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, infernalgames20 said:

I sent 7 tickets and all come back with exact same copy pasted text 

This is the main reason that you are getting the templated responses from Fiverr Support. Why are you sending the same tickets on the same issue? One ticket is enough for this purpose. If you have more queries to ask on the same issue then the same ticket would work. So avoid creating more tickets.

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy Possible to check OP's case? Thank you.

• Like 3

Hi @infernalgames20,

Only our Customer Support team can help since sadly we here are unable to address account-specific issues like this one.

One of the tickets is ongoing, and the team will get back to you as soon as they have an update on your query.

Thanks for your patience and welcome back 🍀

• Like 3

11 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

This is the main reason that you are getting the templated responses from Fiverr Support. Why are you sending the same tickets on the same issue? One ticket is enough for this purpose. If you have more queries to ask on the same issue then the same ticket would work. So avoid creating more tickets.

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy Possible to check OP's case? Thank you.

I sent multiple tickets because they get labeled as "solved" and ignored after the copy paste reply. I tried different questions and different ways to ask by they won't even talk, it's always same copied text like it solves the ticket and full ignore after that. If that's the managers of the customer support I wonder what rest of the team must be. Is there any way to file a complaint without talking to "support"? 

• Like 1