My Order Has Not Been Delivered by Seller, and Sellers Page/Post No Longer Exists

slicecommerce

Question

Hello Community,

I have placed an Order with a Seller on Fiverr for a new Logo. I paid upfront with the agreed upon date of delivery, but since that order, I have not gotten any updates from the Seller when trying to get a status. That was not much of a concern at the time, but now that the Delivery Date is past and I still have not received my Order, when trying to click on the Sellers Profile, it does not seem to exist anymore. 

Has this happened to anyone and how did you get in touch with your Seller? How long after the Delivery Date should I wait to either report this account or ask for a refund? I have no problem waiting for an extra day or two for my delivery, but the fact that I cannot get in touch with the Seller PAST the due date makes me nervous. Has this happened to anyone and what would be y'alls suggestions?

Please let me know if you need any other details or have any follow up questions. 

Thank you!

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, slicecommerce said:

the Delivery Date is past and I still have not received my Order, when trying to click on the Sellers Profile, it does not seem to exist anymore. 

If your seller's profile is not anymore on Fiverr then it means that seller has been removed/banned from the Fiverr due to some violations made by that seller. 

I will encourage you to contact Fiverr Support regarding it so that you can get your funds back if you have not.. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If your seller's profile is not anymore on Fiverr then it means that seller has been removed/banned from the Fiverr due to some violations made by that seller. 

Though if that's the case, the order should have been automatically cancelled and the funds returned to buyer.

Anyway, yes, contacting Customer Support is the next step.

• Like 2