Urgent Appeal for Assistance: Fiverr Account Woes (Ticket Number: 11209277)

zamptoper

Question

Dear Fiverr Community,

I'm reaching out with a plea for assistance regarding my Fiverr account. After diligently working for 90 days, I encountered an unexpected setback. Despite receiving an email notifying me of payment withdrawal, another email swiftly followed, indicating that my account had been temporarily disabled.

I immediately attempted to withdraw my hard-earned payment, only to find myself at an impasse. Despite numerous attempts, I'm unable to receive the SMS or call code necessary to complete the process.

If there's anyone within the community who possesses expertise in navigating such issues, I implore you to extend your assistance. I've already reached out to Fiverr Support, but the resolution remains elusive.

Your support in resolving this matter would be immensely appreciated.

Warm regards, Zamptoper

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

HI @zamptoper,

We expect all new members to read our Forum Rules as well as our Terms of Service.

Please make sure to read that before posting again, any further violation will result in account restrictions or block.

I've removed the attached photos showing your email address since providing this info is a violation of both ToS and Forum Rules.

Our Customer Support team will get back to you shortly, so please wait to hear back from them and they'll help out.

• Like 1

I have no intention of breaking Fiverr rules. I am worried about my account and earnings. That's why I joined the Fiverr community and shared my problem here so that someone could help me, but no one can help me here. Please help me

• Like 1