No happy with order- I need here

Hello, I'm in a difficult situation and not sure where to turn for help. I purchased an SEO service on Fiverr on February 20th and was promised weekly updates. However, a few days later, the seller informed me that they had not started the work yet. After 10 days, there was no communication from the seller, so I asked for a refund. The seller denied my request and claimed that they were busy. A few days later, I messaged the seller again, but received no response. Today is day 15, and the seller has not started the work or responded to my messages. I tried to contact Fiverr customer service for help, but I haven't been able to get anywhere with them. I just want a refund for the service I paid for.

fiv.png

• Like 6

Hi @rvd4now

52 minutes ago, rvd4now said:

I tried to contact Fiverr customer service for help, but I haven't been able to get anywhere with them. I just want a refund for the service I paid for.

What did CS say to you? If you don't have an open ticket with them, then you can cancel your order here (or submit a Help Desk ticket for help):

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/buying-on-fiverr/my-orders/current-orders/cancel-an-order

If creating a ticket, you can attach screenshots and explain why you would like to cancel the order and get a refund.

• Like 6