Funds are sent directly to my bank account through Payoneer without my permission!!!

yossefhassan835

Question

Hey guys, I have been using fiverr for almost ayear, and I always withdraw my funds to payoneer and it shows in my balance to send it/withdraw to who and whatever I want, but in the last transaction It went directly to my local bank account which is weird, cuz that means the fees will be high if it's a small amount, example If I sent 150, It will deposit 110$ Unlick I withdrew a 800$ it will deposit a bout 750$ maybe more because there is some fixed fees 

any idea how to solve this????

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, yossefhassan835 said:

No it's not, the payment should appear in payoneer balance first and then you choose when to withdraw the money to which bank and use your master card

Are you using the bank transfer option while withdrawing? if yes, then that's how it works unless you choose the normal withdraw balance option or I believe in the past called fiver revenue card which has been removed by fiverr

Edited by allstral
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, yossefhassan835 said:

No it's not, the payment should appear in payoneer balance first and then you choose when to withdraw the money to which bank and use your master card

My Paynoneer sending payment to my bank automatically from past 5 years.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2024 at 4:32 PM, yossefhassan835 said:

They used to send it on my payoneer balance

This is only possible if you are choosing "Revenue Card" option. If you are using Bank Transfer option, then they will be loaded directly into your account via Payoneer. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 6:58 PM, allstral said:

fiver revenue card which has been removed by fiverr

It's not removed. It's still there and I have an access to it. May be it is only accessible to those if user has a Payoneer card. No idea but I have this option.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

It's not removed. It's still there and I have an access to it. May be it is only accessible to those if user has a Payoneer card. No idea but I have this option.

I see, but mine was removed a year ago, and I'm currently using PayPal, perhaps my card was expired at that time, but I'm not sureimage.png.f1f5241ff0a148f20cfe27378c09b4ca.png

• Like 2