Buyer wants to cancel the order after full work done, how to solve it?

sadi86

Question

Hi, i have been working on a book the client sends reviews revisions appreciations, and all that right after completion when I sent delivery he said he couldn't access the file so sent in an attachment as soon as he received the attachments of source files he declined and asked to cancel the order, so i didn't accepted,  but  this is going no where, he has decline 3 times i have delivered 3 times, how to close this order, any suggestions, fiver support has not responded yet to either of us, 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, sadi86 said:

after completion when I sent delivery he said he couldn't access the file so sent in an attachment as soon as he received the attachments of source files he declined and asked to cancel the order,

When he mentioned that he couldn't access the file, it would have been better to use the "deliver" button instead of sending the files as attachments. Sending attachments for delivery can cause confusion and lead to order cancellations. This is because attachments are mostly used for drafts, edits, or to show examples of work. As a result, I am unsure whether Fiverr's support team will close the order due to the delivery being sent through the attachment section.

• Like 1