Free Gig Marketing Daily Limitation on Social Media Platfrom.

genious_rabbani

Question

Hello, 

I joined Fiverr a few months ago & most mentors & successful sellers told me I should use social media for my gig marketing but they shouldn't tell me the proper way. I searched on YouTube for that & there are lots of videos out there about Gig Marketing. but I still have lots of doubts.

Lets my doubts one by one:

1.  which social media marketing helped me to grow my gig faster
  2.  How many times have I shared my Fiverr gig link daily (without spamming)
  3. is there any proper guideline in Fiverr
  4.  Can I share my profile link on social media

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, genious_rabbani said:

There are lots of them Brother,  In Bangladesh there are so many mentors & most of misguiding us...

Alright, so here's the thing - our social media profiles are filled with people we know personally and most of them don't need our professional services. So posting on personal social media would just be spamming the feed. A few might click on it to help you earn clicks but that would not result into orders, for sure. 

There are no official rules as such from Fiverr about sharing on social (to answer your questions) but just getting clicks without orders from there, will tell the algorithm that the quality of your gig is not good enough to fetch the orders!! 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, genious_rabbani said:

I joined Fiverr a few months ago & most mentors & successful sellers told me I should use social media for my gig marketing but they shouldn't tell me the proper way.

Who are these mentors?? How did you find them?? And why are they misguiding you?? 🥲

• Like 4

1 hour ago, genious_rabbani said:

most mentors & successful sellers told me I should use social media for my gig marketing

It doesn't make sense to advertise your gig on social media if your gigs aren't optimized for your target buyers. If you focus on utilizing all the tools to improve your gigs, Fiverr will show your gigs to interested buyers. If you don't have a good Fiverr profile or gigs, no one will buy, even if you are driving a lot of traffic to your gig. 

My advice to you is the same as I made to this seller:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/325187-i-think-is-all-about-the-reviews-i-have-seen-this-very-deeply-that-only-the-people-who-got-reviews-are-on-the-first-page-and-the-second-page/?do=findComment&comment=2034259

If you grew many businesses from "ZERO to HERO," your buyers need to see examples of that. Share compelling case studies that will pull on the heartstrings of your customers. Don't just tell them what you do (e.g., services you provide or platforms you work on - this doesn't differentiate you from the competition), show them how you are the solution to their problems. Highlight what makes you unique and memorable.

• Like 5
  • Up 1