The new level system is just UNBELIEVABLE!

rarapuff

Question

Well, I was a level 2 seller. Ever since the new level system came out, I became level 1, with a success score of 6, and I was feeling so confused how they decided everything.

Last Friday, an order got closed and I received all kinds of good words from a repeating client. So I was hoping to see some growth on my score.

However, no growth at all! My score is even lower (5) now! It's really a place full of mystery, UNBELIEVABLE!

image.png.063a4c8ee296b6b2306dc84a025adf9e.png

Edited by rarapuff
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Yes, I can't make any sense of this new system at all. Since this new system has been introduced to my UI, I had been receiving feedback that indicates the communication and satisfaction have been excellent (and they have, wink-wink, my line of work is somewhat niche). God knows if the private reviews have anything to do with that, but they've been repeat customers for a while so it's hard to imagine they would brick my gig after tipping. Success score of 5 would indicate that a lot of things went wrong. 

Fiverr staff and support being less transparent and coherent than chatGPT is what leaves me with little to no hope for this platform.

• Up 2