Attempts limits reached

aman_godara3

Question

Hey everybody, I am facing a issue regarding adding the payout method. When I am trying to add payout method, they are saying "Attempts limits reached" even after waiting for 24 hours, it is showing me the same message, please help me i am unable to withdraw my hard earned money.

20240224_201121.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

10 answers to this question

I am trying to withdraw my funds and add a payout method for the withdrawal but anytime I am trying to send a verification code for me to add the payment method. It says attempt limit reached (try again in the next 24 hrs ) even when I have never sent a code before. I can't add a new number or send any codes. It's exhausting and I have only 3 more days out of the 7 days to make the withdrawal. If not, I will have to wait for the next 3 months. Please, I need it done as soon as possible.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 3.50.42 PM.png

• Like 2

Guest dennis_corey
On 3/17/2024 at 6:15 PM, katherin_grace said:

I am trying to withdraw my funds and add a payout method for the withdrawal but anytime I am trying to send a verification code for me to add the payment method. It says attempt limit reached (try again in the next 24 hrs ) even when I have never sent a code before. I can't add a new number or send any codes. It's exhausting and I have only 3 more days out of the 7 days to make the withdrawal. If not, I will have to wait for the next 3 months. Please, I need it done as soon as possible.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 3.50.42 PM.png

Hi Katherin, I'm facing the same problem. Did you get any help?