Got a warning out of nowhere

enija94

Question

Hello.I suddenly got a warning for falsely increasing ratings? I'm really confused of this.I didn't do this at all? 

"Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. These actions go against our community ideals and Community Standards." 

Why my account is falsely flagged? This is really upseting.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Hi @enija94 

We understand this may be disappointing for you, but as our Customer Support explained, you received a warning for violating our Guidelines. Please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and we cannot change it.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, enija94 said:

Why my account is falsely flagged? This is really upseting.

After checking your profile, I can see that why have you got a warning.. Your one buyer (sorry, cannot mention the username), has placed nearly 10 orders within a month and that looks suspicious. That's what might have triggered the Fiverr's system. Anyhow, sorry that you had to go through this. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

After checking your profile, I can see that why have you got a warning.. Your one buyer (sorry, cannot mention the username), has placed nearly 10 orders within a month and that looks suspicious. That's what might have triggered the Fiverr's system. Anyhow, sorry that you had to go through this. 

Thank you for your response.I reached out for customer support for again reviewing it.Since I'm not the only one most likely they won't remove the false warning.

• Like 2