what's the reason to delete my gig?

nila105

Question

Fiverr send This Mail. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig export unlimited apollo io lead generation and email list due to the following reason/s:

• We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone.

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 5

10 answers to this question

Fiverr send This Mail. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig export unlimited apollo io lead generation and email list due to the following reason/s:

• We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone.

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

12 minutes ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

The reason already mentioned below " The Gig Service you offering is prohibited by Fiverr Community Standard now"

but other seller provide like this service 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nila105 said:

8 minutes ago, nila105 said:

Yeah, as we all know Fiverr make changes in service policies and TOS over time, this is also may be one of them. I also faced this problem with my Gig also. Fiverr will not undone this Gig, so it's better to make Gig with another service that Fiverr Community Standard allow.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

Yeah, as we all know Fiverr make changes in service policies and TOS over time, this is also may be one of them. I also faced this problem with my Gig also. Fiverr will not undone this Gig, so it's better to make Gig with another service that Fiverr Community Standard allow.

I can repeat this service

• Like 2