Are you satisfied with the recent Fiverr level system update?

Are you satisfied with the recent Fiverr level system update?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the recent Fiverr level system update?

• Yes, I'm completely satisfied.
    • Somewhat satisfied, but I see room for improvement.
    • Neutral – I haven't noticed much of a difference.
    • Somewhat dissatisfied – there are a few issues I'm concerned about.
    • No, I'm not satisfied at all.

I hope everyone is adapting to the adjustments brought on by the recent Fiverr level system update. With the implementation of this new system, many of us have observed substantial changes in how our gigs are evaluated, particularly with order cancellations, communication assessments, and the definition and handling of "conflict of orders."

As someone who works to maintain high performance and clear communication with clients, these developments cause some concern. The way cancellations, even those beyond our control, affect our profiles and the assessment of our communication skills appears to have changed. Furthermore, the frequent practice of revisions and extended time requests, which are necessary for delivering excellent work, looks to be viewed in an entirely different way.

Furthermore, there appears to be a difference in how different gigs are judged overall, particularly in terms of communication, order issues, and delivery times. This mismatch raises doubts about the criteria utilized and the system's transparency.

I believe we as a community must address these developments and share our perspectives. Your feedback is not only useful in evaluating the overall impact of these changes, but it is also important in the representation of a fair and transparent system that appropriately acknowledges and rewards our efforts.

Let's utilize this thread to discuss our ideas, experiences, and any tips for navigating the new system.

• Up 3