New Rating system question - What are the categories exactly?

domenikbrenner

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, domenikbrenner said:

I am especially not sure what "value for money" category means or how "effective communication" is measured? Is that all derived from the reviews left by the clients? 

Exactly, From review

• Like 2

"

You’ll see details here when this Gig has more activity in the marketplace.

"

What does that mean? Anyone know? I had some deliveries for those gigs, but I have no score?? I know very well that that gig would boost me a whole level up now. All 4 or 5 deliveries were 5 star excellence. Why does it not show in my score? Too good or what?
  • Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 8:27 PM, domenikbrenner said:

I am especially not sure what "value for money" category means or how "effective communication" is measured? Is that all derived from the reviews left by the clients? 

now Fiverr have 2 review system, one is public, which is after the order completion the buyer will give stars and the feedback such as Seller communication level, Quality of delivery, Value of delivery. and this play 50% in this score and there is another scoring system which is private, where buyer can do a survey kind of review with Fiverr (which has more areas to select that mean more areas where we can fall down), that plays another major role in the score 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 7:39 PM, kingsbranding said:

now Fiverr have 2 review system, one is public, which is after the order completion the buyer will give stars and the feedback such as Seller communication level, Quality of delivery, Value of delivery. and this play 50% in this score and there is another scoring system which is private, where buyer can do a survey kind of review with Fiverr (which has more areas to select that mean more areas where we can fall down), that plays another major role in the score 🙂

That's not new. The private reviews have existed for years now, and they outweigh the public ones by a lot. Or did I miss something regarding a change for this?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, domenikbrenner said:

That's not new. The private reviews have existed for years now, and they outweigh the public ones by a lot. Or did I miss something regarding a change for this?

"value for money" is in the public review segment. public review included communication level, Quality of delivery, Value of delivery(this comes for value for money)

8 hours ago, domenikbrenner said:

i think you mistaken there is another one where we also can see.🙂 but yes it plays major role.
image.png.63bb4db318caa238a388711724e8aafb.png

check this my friend 🙂

• Like 1