How Can I provide more Good service to buyers?

sumon_bala

21 hours ago, sumon_bala said:

what I can do more to get more work

Firstly, how long have you had Gigs up? Your profile states you've been on Fiverr since September of last year.

If you've only been a Seller for a week or so, then getting an order already is good, and I would say 'keep doing what you're doing'. If you've been a Seller for those five+ months, and made no alterations to your Gigs, then you should probably change things up.

Your linked gig is in a hyper-competitive category, so earning more orders means you must stand out more than your many, many competitors. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Firstly, how long have you had Gigs up? Your profile states you've been on Fiverr since September of last year.

If you've only been a Seller for a week or so, then getting an order already is good, and I would say 'keep doing what you're doing'. If you've been a Seller for those five+ months, and made no alterations to your Gigs, then you should probably change things up.

Your linked gig is in a hyper-competitive category, so earning more orders means you must stand out more than your many, many competitors. 

Thank you sp much🙏

• Like 3

I am here from September of last year but I have completed only one order. For my teaching profession, I can't active USA & UK OFFICE Time. Can  It be a big reason for getting any order? Actually I want to do freelancing professionally beside my teaching. 

Is it possible to get success?

My service- Data entry, Typing or Retyping. 

Link bellow- https://www.fiverr.com/s/BvpY8G

Edited by sumon_bala
  • Like 7