Why I do not show up Fiverr

trvs_max

Question

Hey everyone !

I started my Fiverr account recently and have completed everything I needed to do in order to be ready to sell my services. I have one of my previous client who bought a service on my Fiverr account in order to boost a little bit my profile (I mean it's just 1 review, but you know... we all started somewhere :))

Do you know why I can't find my profile when I look for the same exact service I offer on Fiverr list?

Thanks a lot!

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, trvs_max said:

Do you know why I can't find my profile when I look for the same exact service I offer on Fiverr list?

profiles don't show on the gig search results, but your gig does show if you search for the title and then filter by your country. Without that filter it might be in any of the 2500+ search results as there are lots of gigs with a similar title. If there are 2500+ results, without filtering them it will only show about 960 results (48 per page*20 pages - or a bit more if it shows about 4 more on the 1st page), so that isn't enough to show all 2500 results.

Also be careful about:

4 hours ago, trvs_max said:

I have one of my previous client who bought a service on my Fiverr account in order to boost a little bit my profile

All orders have to be for normal reasons, not for boosting your profile. Also his review doesn't really mention about the service he purchased from you on Fiverr (it's more about him being a client of yours before Fiverr). He also gave a 4.7 star rating which is lower than every average rating I see on the first page of that subcategory.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3