I am new to fiver forum. Greetings to all.

Hello, I’m Hossain and I’m a passionate graphic designer with several years of experience. As an illustrator and photoshop expert, I have a head full of fresh unique & self-contained ideas about logo, brand style guide, flyer, business card + stationary, t-shirt, band identity, social media post design etc. One of the best ways to improve on Fiver is to be active in this community and share our own and others' problem + creativity reciprocally. I also want to be successful in Fiver like everyone else. Wish you all the best. Thank.

Edited by hnart272
  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, hnart272 said:

Hello, I’m Hossain and I’m a passionate graphic designer with several years of experience. As an illustrator and photoshop expert, I have a head full of fresh unique & self-contained ideas about logo, brand style guide, flyer, business card + stationary, t-shirt, band identity, social media post design etc. One of the best ways to improve on Fiver is to be active in this community and share our own and others' problem + creativity reciprocally. I also want to be successful in Fiver like everyone else. Wish you all the best. Thank.

Welcome to Fiverr planet

• Like 10
  • Up 1

We're excited to have you join the Fiverr community! Whether you're a seasoned freelancer or just starting your journey, this platform is a fantastic place to showcase your talents and connect with clients from around the world.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

23 hours ago, hnart272 said:

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum

• Like 5