My Gig Got Disappeared

humayou_

Recently I updated Images of my gig, then Suddenly it got disappeared from first page, now its nowhere, I was closing every order with 5 star rating and haven't got any single cancel, do you guys have any idea why it happened, it has been one week, nothing changed, tried my best to make it reappeared, but nothing is working. 

Screenshot_2024-02-06_17_41_08.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

No, I have published 6 gigs on my profile , and I have completed 4 orders from this gig with 5 star rating, after changing images every got ruin, It has been 1 week nothing got change, I tried my best to make it reappear but nothing is working, contacted fiverr support, they are always giving same reply "your gig is active".

Checkout this:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/2Pbqye

Edited by humayou_
  • Like 5

I see you have an underscore at the end of your name. After looking at your picture, I see four solid dots. ️ The dots mean you changed something on your gig. As I said, after you change anything, it can take up to 48 hours before you start getting impressions again. You need to wait for things to settle and stop making changes for a while.  

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I have a simple knowledge of this issue, If any major edits on any gig for example image, description, title, etc then that gig must rank down. So If need to edit then minor changes (slowly) when running the order. As a result, if the rank is down and after the order is completed that rank increases. 

• Like 5