Sorry for this silly question... but how do I 'accept' a good review once it has been given to me?

cuberuler

Question

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your time to answer my question. I just had my first sale on Fiverr ever which is great, and it resulted in my client recovering over $2,000 USD from a scammer in Bangladesh (I should of charged her more, haha). 

Needless to say she left me an amazing review; I just don't know how to accept it! Can somebody please give me some advice as to how I can accept the good review she left me? 

Thank you,

Chris 

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, cuberuler said:

Needless to say she left me an amazing review; I just don't know how to accept it! Can somebody please give me some advice as to how I can accept the good review she left me? 

Hi @cuberuler, Once a buyer leaves a review, you'll be asked to rate your buyer. If you leave a review for your buyer, you should immediately be able to see the review that the buyer left you from the order page (this will also show up on your profile). If you choose not to leave your buyer a review, the buyer's review will not show up on your profile until after your review period expires (note: buyers and sellers have 14 days after the order closes to complete their reviews).

• Like 2
  • Up 2

That's an impressive first sale, and I think that, for better or for worse, there is going to be a lot of demand for your gig! 

Do you mean how do you "accept" the review so that appears on your profile, or literally how do you accept it graciously as a professional? Sorry to answer your question with a question. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cuberuler said:

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your time to answer my question. I just had my first sale on Fiverr ever which is great, and it resulted in my client recovering over $2,000 USD from a scammer in Bangladesh (I should of charged her more, haha). 

Thank you,

Chris 

You need to left a review for her to show her review on your profile.

• Like 3