How do I increase the IMPRESSIONS of my gigs?

sibbir1010

17 hours ago, raiyansunny said:

I think you have stay online to much and you have to stay on fiverr in which platform you want.

And I think you are not in position to guide anyone else because of zero experience on Fiverr since October 2023 and have not made a single sale yet. Also, you are giving useless advices because staying online has nothing to do with the impressions/clicks/orders etc. So avoid guiding like this. You are a Digital Marketer so focus on your expertise first so that you can get orders.

19 hours ago, sibbir1010 said:

How do I increase the IMPRESSIONS of my gigs?

Well your primary gig image of each gig is not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention so you need to work on it. 

Secondly, why have you created the repetitive gigs?

• I will b2b lead generation and targeted lead for you
  • I will provide lead generation service for you
  • I will provide you high quality b2b lead generation in low price

Are there any differences between the above mentioned gigs? Duplicate/Repetitive gigs are not allowed on Fiverr. So work on them too.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1. Keyword Optimization: Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, and tags.
  2. Attractive Gig Images: Create eye-catching visuals that represent your services.
  3. Clear Gig Title: Craft a concise and clear gig title for easy searchability.
  4. Compelling Gig Description: Clearly explain your services and highlight your skills.
  5. Pricing and Packages: Set competitive prices and consider offering different packages.
  6. Frequent Updates: Regularly update your gig to show activity and relevance.
  7. Social Media Promotion: Share your gig on social media to increase visibility.
  8. Positive Reviews: Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews.
  9. Optimize Gig Tags: Choose relevant and specific tags for your gig.
  10. Offer Add-On Services: Include additional services to make your gig more appealing.

• Like 5
  • Up 1