I have not received any order.

sm_rahaman

Here are few tips:
1- Adjust your Gig images so that everything is properly visible.
2- Improve your profile description (consider to fine tune it with some AI tool)
3- Use your "Instagram and Facebook ads campaign" skills to market your self.

image.png.a0abc77b3b5111e78ea7c5675c990060.png

• Like 22

There are several things you may do to ensure that the orders are fulfilled: Optimize your gig by searching for keywords on Fiverr. Look at the top-ranked gigs profiles and try to incorporate those keywords into your gig title and description. I hope this will help you in getting your first order.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Here are few tips:
1- Adjust your Gig images so that everything is properly visible.
2- Improve your profile description (consider to fine tune it with some AI tool)
3- Use your "Instagram and Facebook ads campaign" skills to market your self.

image.png.a0abc77b3b5111e78ea7c5675c990060.png

Thank you so much

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ghufrandarr said:

There are several things you may do to ensure that the orders are fulfilled: Optimize your gig by searching for keywords on Fiverr. Look at the top-ranked gigs profiles and try to incorporate those keywords into your gig title and description. I hope this will help you in getting your first order.

Thank You so much

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

A digital marketer that's meant to give you views and sales won't be appealing if he has no reviews/orders. That means you're not able to generate exposure for yourself and grow your own business. How can you help others? So yeah, as a buyer, a digital marketer without reviews is not very appealing, to be honest.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

A digital marketer that's meant to give you views and sales won't be appealing if he has no reviews/orders. That means you're not able to generate exposure for yourself and grow your own business. How can you help others? So yeah, as a buyer, a digital marketer without reviews is not very appealing, to be honest.

100% right

• Like 8

Same to you, for last 10 months, no any unique clients placing order or not getting in my inbox, I have done 1500 SEO projects, Fiverr is always changing algorithms so it's affecting many things on Fiverr platform.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Mazibar, I just check your profile are looking fine, I also checked the keywords you have targeted are high competitive, you just need to target low competition keywords and you need few orders, as i checked you did not completed any orders,

• Like 5

On 2/20/2024 at 1:17 AM, sohaib_khaan said:

Hi Mazibar, I just check your profile are looking fine, I also checked the keywords you have targeted are high competitive, you just need to target low competition keywords and you need few orders, as i checked you did not completed any orders,

Thank You

• Like 4