Please check my Gig and home me little bit suggestions

On 1/27/2024 at 4:02 AM, been_e_amin said:

Ranking your gigs on platforms like Fiverr involves a combination of optimizing your gig, delivering quality work, and building a positive reputation. Here are some tips to help new sellers rank their gigs:

Rule4.png.1079f868c64c460c88432982fe4c1b98.png

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, rashedmilon__ said:

Ensure Your gig keyword available inside the gig description 2 or 3 times .

Who told you this or where did you read it from. You also have got no sales which can prove this idea to be true 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 1/27/2024 at 4:34 AM, optisolve said:

Make sure that your gig image is eye-catching.

What is an eye-catching gig image? You should explain this to @annassarker

11 hours ago, dmasma90 said:

to rank your gig try to get some low competitive services and do some social media marketing 

How should @annassarker do social media marketing? Should he spam message threads like X, FB, Instagram, or the Fiverr Forum? I ask because that type of Social media marketing is futile. 

11 hours ago, designers52 said:

Your gig image will be high eye caching and share your gig social media.

Someone else already posted this advice. If you cannot provide unique advice, then kindly do not post any advice. 

11 hours ago, ahmed_imtiazz said:

High eye cachinge and share your gig social media

You merely copied another user's post! 🤨

9 hours ago, rashedmilon__ said:

Ensure Your gig keyword available inside the gig description 2 or 3 times .

No, no, no, no! That is not how the search works. First, the algorithm searches your gig title, then your gig description. Once it finds the keyword, it stops searching unless your have other words that are relative to your services. It is best to use various keywords rather than repeating the same one 2 or more times!   

I would bet @rashedmilon__, @ahmed_imtiazz, @optisolve , and @designers52 never looked at your gigs to see what advice is needed. Instead they vomit "advice" that they have heard in a YouTube Fiverr guru video or some other unreliable place of information. Following their regurgitated advice is not wise! 

If any of you had bothered to view @annassarker's profile you would see that he does not have any gigs to check. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot2024-02-03at1_50_06PM.png.0c3c1d71f414a2d5a6efaea9e301ca98.png
So if you do not have helpful advice  @rashedmilon__, @ahmed_imtiazz, @optisolve , and @designers52 then do not post nonsense! 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 3