Horrible graphic designer

meatballthepug

Other than giving a crappy review, is there someone I can complain to about a graphic designer I’m using?

I placed and order in NOVEMBER. Other than one extension because I added more pages, he’s been giving me the run around. He lies and gives deadlines that he doesn’t fulfill. I’m beyond frustrated. Any advice?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Hi @meatballthepug - You can always reach out to Customer Support by creating a Help Desk ticket to report a problematic seller:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/buying-on-fiverr/my-orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

In your case, it might be best to cancel the order through the Resolution Center:

image.png.cf0759fcf7f0b16e3edaebb4515b48c5.png

This would refund your money back to you so that you can work with a better seller.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Hello @meatballthepug

As @vickieito suggested, customer support is the way to go, just open a ticket and attach the evidence and they will evaluate the situation.

About the work:
We have heard one side of the story so we cannot figure out who's to blame here, but if you want to share some more info (not private ones, just something related to the project's scope) we could give our opinion and some advice on that.

Based on what I read here seems like the budget was attractive both for you and the seller, maybe you read also some good reviews and you decided to hire him/her. But probably you've asked something that doesn't reflect the real seller's skillset, he/she knows it and didn't want to renounce on project's money and started to delay it to figure out what he/she has to do.

When you hire a freelancer keep in mind that investing time in finding the right person is very important, some people will tell you they can do everything just to grab your money. So, if you get your money back, spend a bit of time researching the good one, nightmares are always around the corner and you need to dodge them!

I hope this helps, bye! :classic_smile:

Edited by edc_lab
  • Like 6