low impressions what am I doing wrong?

stevanma

Question

Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with low impressions on my gigs. Despite putting effort into ensuring high-quality services, using keyword-rich titles, and crafting accurate descriptions, I'm only getting around 20-30 impressions with no clicks on most gigs. Surprisingly, my logo design gig has over 240 impressions but only 4 clicks. I'd appreciate any advice or insights from more experienced sellers. What might I be overlooking or doing wrong? Your guidance could really make a difference.

I also successfully completed the tests for photoshop, illustrator and wordpress in order to give a little more credibility to my profile, but I don't think that changed anything.

FiverrQuestion.jpg

Edited by stevanma
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Well.. many of these services are identical or existing to similar services that are already on Fiverr. There are already established sellers already offering those services, with lots of reviews. So it's hard to stand out if you offer the same stuff. Try something new, be creative, niche down on a specific thing. If you try to offer general services, it can be quite difficult to stand out.

• Like 5