Not reviewed even after best services.

dvz2414

Question

Hey i'm dhanraj recently i got my first custom fiverr offer for 5 dollars , it was about making three changes in her website , i did my work precisely but she changed her requirements , even after i did all the work but still i did't get any review and it's two months now i'm not getting clients even after getting clicks on my gig. people see first buyer didn't gave him review so they are clicking but now buying. 

what should i do now ?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, dvz2414 said:

Hey i'm dhanraj recently i got my first custom fiverr offer for 5 dollars , it was about making three changes in her website , i did my work precisely but she changed her requirements , even after i did all the work but still i did't get any review and it's two months now i'm not getting clients even after getting clicks on my gig. people see first buyer didn't gave him review so they are clicking but now buying. 

what should i do now ?

It's not up to you to decide if what you have done is  'best services' It's the customers.

But ask yourself this.  If what you delivered was truly exceptional and memorable then why didn't your customer feel compelled to leave a review.? The reality is that with only one sale, you can't possibly know what good is. 

It is also wholly possible that what you thought was a job well done has actually resulted in a poor private review.  This could explain the drop in further orders. 

So here is some advise.  Only claim that you're doing a good job if you have the reviews to back it up.  Otherwise, what you're saying is solely down to your opinion, which naturally will be biased. 

Good luck with your journey

• Like 1
  • Up 3