Introduction as a new member

Hello.

I am Md. Nahid Hossain Shawan, from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Completed my graduation in Civil engineering and post-graduation in GIS. By the grace of almighty, I have more than 6.5 years job experience as Document Controller/Manager/Junior planning engineer in 3 multinational mega construction projects and now have been working as an Inspection Supervisor.

As a new seller in Fiverr, I have tried making my profile and one gig relevant to my known skills. I understand that getting the first call from any buyer is going to take time and I have the patience also. But, any useful advice for me as a beginner will be very much appreciated as I want to make my position in this platform by utilizing my professional experience and dedication.

Thank you.😌

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

Welcome to Fiverr!  Your background in Civil engineering and GIS, along with your extensive job experience, is impressive. Patience is key, and your dedication will surely pay off. As a beginner, consider optimizing your gig title, description, and tags for better visibility. Also, showcase your expertise through a well-crafted portfolio. Feel free to explore Fiverr's seller resources for valuable tips. See these Tips https://blog.fiverr.com/tag/freelancer-tips

• Like 7